Jefferson Parents and Teachers (JPAT) is Jefferson Elementary School’s Parent-Teacher Association (PTA). JPAT is a group of parents and families, teachers and staff, and friends of Jefferson dedicated to the support of our school.
- Provides financial support for educational enhancements that benefit all Jefferson students, including school supplies and discretionary spending for teachers.
- Builds community by organizing a variety of events and activities.
- Recruits volunteers to assist in school and JPAT activities.
- Promotes clear communication between the school and the home.
Want to learn more about JPAT?
- JPAT Calendar lists important dates for school and JPAT events — updated November 21.
- Read a description of JPAT’s Community Building Activities
- Learn more about JPAT’s Fundraisers
- Ideas about How to Get Involved
- Information For Volunteer Chairs
- Become a JPAT member
JPAT Executive Board 2017-18
President: Camille Nelson
Vice President: Claire Fiegener
Secretary: Jill Stein
Treasurer: Polly Wegner
Join the Listserv!
The JPAT/Jefferson listerv is the way most important school-related information is shared with families. To join the list, email email@example.com.
Join the Jefferson/JPAT ListServ to receive announcements about JPAT, school, and community events and happenings. The “Jag-wire” Newsletter comes out on the first Friday of each month and is distributed via the listserv and via hard copy to families who are not subscribed to the email list.